Provide the ultimate protection for your RV with the Designer Series Tyvek® Plus Wind RV Covers. Designed to guard against wind resistance and the elements, this cover will protect against rain, sleet, snow, and the sun's harmful UV rays.
These Universal-Fit RV covers include three layers and include a Tyvek RV top panel that reflects sunlight, meaning your RV stays cool. Easily installs with a weighted toss-under buckle and an included ladder cap that reduces wear. Convenient zipper design allows easy access to your door and storage bays.
The breathable fabric also helps fight against mold and mildew!
- Designed for all climates.
- Features triple layer DuPont Tyvek® top panel and triple layer designer polypropylene sides with a contemporary aesthetic unique to ADCO.
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Keeps Roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments.
- 100% Breathable to prevent mold and mildew.
- Protection against harmful UV rays that can cause unwanted cracking and fading on your RV.
- Slip-seam strap system allows cover to conform to the shape of the RV and minimizes wind impact to cover.
- Multiple Passenger-side zipper entry doors for easy covered access.
- Extra reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Reinforced Buckles, Flaps and Straps resist rip-out.
- Built-in Vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds.
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing.
- Color is White on Top with Gray Sides.
- Features ADCO's 3 year manufacturer warranty
- 4 travel tyre gards.
- Rain gutter spout protectors to prevent cover puncture (May not be required on most Class A's)
- Storage bag.
- Ladder Cap to prevent contact with cover.
- Extra adhesive reinforcement material.
- Weighted buckle toss-under for easy installation.
Features & Benefits: